Tuesday, July 18, 2006

HEATWAVE


visiting all the blogs everyone seems to be hot over there......hope everybody has the a/c going and trying to stay cool.

a couple of days ago I had an arguement with my mum...which is rare for me but i just lost it and let it fly...it was on the phone otherwise i am sure I
would have walked out on her.....mmmm mothers.....I rang her tonight, we
are talking but its not my usual happy self....and that got me to think that
as I get older, I still have the patience and laid back attitude that I do today
:).....

HAVE A GREAT WEEK...........minnie, saidi, tigerblue and tin........and also
anybody else visiting here !!!!!!!

PS MINNIE IF YOU COULD PUT THAT SONG UP ON YOUR BLOG I
WOULD LIKE TO LISTEN ?????


PEACE OUT...............................ag

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aussie Girl....will put the song up!!! Thanks for asking.

I just need to convert the file to another format.

Check back this morning...

Awwwww, I understand about Mothers, si!

12:25 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AG,

The song is read for you!!

~Minnie

1:05 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

correction: ready

1:05 AM

 
Blogger Tigerblue said...

Buenos Dias Aussie Girl.

I hear what you are saying about mothers. Spent the afternoon with my mum Monday. We disagree on a lot of things but what am I going to do she is my mum.

Have a beautiful day.

3:21 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eh, mothers, you can't live with them and you can't live without them. For the most part me and my mom get along great, but somtimes it can be all out war between us. Thanks for the wishes of cool weather I need it here. Hope you have a good day!!

11:14 AM

 
Blogger Kika said...

I'm hot! but that all the skype chat! haha! Hope thing are good with your mom!
Ohh mothers....*snap*

6:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home