Saturday, August 26, 2006

Perfect Weather in Sydney



Gday everyone.....well I'm still without my little red car...but hopefully next week I will have her back....today I went to a new store that was opening at 7am with lots of specials...when I arrived there I was able to get up reasonably close to the store...then the security guard gets on the mic and says they will be letting in a small amount of people at a time....so the doors

opened as the customers proceeded to push and shove there way in until you could hardly move in the shop, I was able to get a few items...then came to to so called lining up to pay for your purshases...I lined up where I was supposed to but others had there own way...sooooo in the mean time I hadn't moved from the same spot in 1 hour and was starting to get a little dizzy they started handing out bottles of water....I became abusive. as did others ....did they care...noooo...then I spotted someone I new that was closer up to the counter and she payed for me.....was I glad to get outta that store......that was my Saturday morning ...but I did get some good bargains :) the pic is the Opera House where they are now finally installing escalators and lifts for the disabled since the O.H.. was built without them!!

Have an awesome weekend....Ag

1 Comments:

Blogger Tigerblue said...

Wow! I am not much of a shopper myself. I would have not had the patience to wait that long in line. Good for you Ag. Hope you gotta some great bargains.

2:16 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home